Called to the bar in 2021
Louise qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and has a wealth of experience in all areas of family law. After 12 years as a solicitor, Louise transferred to the bar and joined chambers in 2021. Louise has been noted as having a personable and efficient approach to her work.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Public Family Law
- Private Law Children
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Matrimonial Financial Proceedings
Louise has always practiced exclusively in family law as both a Solicitor and a Barrister. Louise has represented all parties, both professional and non-professionals in public law children proceedings. Louise has represented parents and children in private law proceedings, including in complex lengthy hearings.
- Public Family Law: Louise has significant experience in representing parents, children and other family members in public law children’s proceedings. Louise has represented clients in proceedings involving serious injuries, allegations of sexual abuse, neglect, and international issues. Louise is well practiced in cases involving multiple expert witnesses.
- Private Law Children: Louise has represented clients in private law children cases throughout her career. She has represented parents, other family members and children. Louise is well practiced in cases where there is an international element, as well as cases that involve both internal and external relocation. Louise has represented clients in cases involving significant allegations, including Domestic Abuse.
- Domestic Violence Injunctions: Louise has represented clients throughout her career on application for injunctions, both in standalone proceedings as well as part of public law or private law children cases.
- Matrimonial Financial Proceedings: Louise represents clients at all stages of matrimonial financial proceedings as well as Schedule 1 Children Act proceedings.
Law LLB (Hons): University of East Anglia
LPC: College of Law (York)