Called to the Bar in 2012
Davide joined Chambers in 2017 after working as in-house counsel for a local firm of solicitors. He has a broad common law practice specialising in criminal, family and civil law.
Davide also has a keen interest in sports law. He was appointed as a Chairman on the Football Association Disciplinary (Anti Discrimination) Panel in 2013. He has also sat as a member of the Disciplinary Panel for England Netball.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
AREA OF PRACTICE
- Family: care & adoption proceedings and private children applications.
- Civil: debt and contractual disputes, residential landlord and tenant disputes and injunctive relief. Davide has also represented clients at a range of personal injury hearings, including: small claims trials; stage 3 hearings and infant settlements.
Davide has experience of acting in a wide range of property disputes including:
- Possession proceedings: private landlords, mortgage and rent arrears, anti-social behaviour.
- Residential landlord and tenant:disrepair, tenancy deposits and unlawful eviction.
- Property law: ownership of property (trusts of land).
Davide represents clients in public and private children cases, matrimonial finance, TOLATA claims and injunctive proceedings.
- Public Family Law: Davide receives instructions in care and adoption proceedings and has experience of representing parents and Local Authorities.
- Private Family Law: Davide has acted in applications for child arrangement orders.